- Usage: Used to create realistic weathered effects.
- Substrate: Weathering Powder can be applied to most substrates depending on the method.
- Application: Weathering Powder can be applied dry or mixed with several Humbrol products.
- Drying Time: Dependent of application methods.
How to Clean
Dependent of application methods.
This video shows you how to add rusty and dry dusty patches to your modelling subjects. The effects shown in this video enhance the look and detail of the Hornby Railroad Class 08 Diesel.
Humbrol products used in this video:
- Humbrol Weathering Powder
- Humbrol Matt Cote
- Humbrol Enamel Thinners
- Humbrol Acrylic Spray Matt Varnish No.49 - AD6049
- Class 08 Diesel from the 'RailRoad' BR Diesel Freight Train Pack - R2669
Please take extra care when applying Weathering Powder and any Varnish to your locomotive. Hornby Hobbies Limited takes no responsibility for damage caused when weathering your model.
We strongly suggest you practice the techniques using a test piece first.