Your order will ship within two business days. Items will be delivered via ground shipping. If for some reason an item is not available, we will contact you directly to make arrangements for future delivery or provide you the option to receive a refund on the item.
Please note, Items of a value of $200 and above may require an adult signature for delivery (age 21+).
- Orders are shipped on business days between Monday and Friday, excluding any federal holidays
- Orders are processed and shipped within 2 business (M-F) days
- Orders ship from Lakewood, Washington. Transit times are estimated from Washington State and do not include federal holidays and carrier high-volume periods
- We are currently unable to accept orders with shipping addresses outside the USA.
- At this time we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O.
- Items of a value of $200 and above may require Adult Signature for delivery (age 21+)
- Items ordered together may be shipped separately
- Please call Customer Service at 877.358.6405 ext. 114 if you have any questions
We are unable to ship to the following states:
Federated States of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
What are your US delivery charges?
FREE delivery when you spend over $75
$8.00 for all orders under $75.00
How can I contact Hornby America about my order?
A: Call Toll Free 877.358.6405 - please have your order number ready as well as the order date and the product item number when calling.
What if I have a technical problem with my product?
A: Call Toll Free 877.358.6405
How long will it take my order to arrive?
A: We ship via USPS and UPS at our sole discretion. For orders placed before 2pm PST we generally ship the same business day. We are located in Washington State, common carrier transit times for East coast orders is typically 5 business days. Example, (do not count the day your item ships) if you place your order on Monday you will typically receive your order the following Monday.
Items shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service) can take longer in some cases.
Why can't you ship Humbrol by air?
A: Enamel paint, glue and thinner are classed Hazardous Material by the Department of Transportation and therefore we ship these ground to comply with DOT regulations.