- Usage: Used to create realistic weathered, oiled and grime effects on scale models.
- Substrate: Humbrol Enamel Washes can be applied to most substrates depending on the method.
- Application: Brush straight from the jar. Thin with Humbrol Enamel Thinners.
- Drying Time: 10-20 minutes - Drying times may vary with additional Thinners.
- How to Clean: Humbrol Enamel Thinners.
This is the first in the series of the new Humbrol Enamel Wash videos. Learn how to use Humbrol Enamel Washes using exciting Humbrol products in several easy steps.
Humbrol products used in this video:
Humbrol Enamel Washes
Humbrol Clear - AC5708
Humbrol Enamel Thinners - AC7430
Humbrol Detail Brushes - AG4304
Humbrol Workstation - AG9156
Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat - AG9155
Humbrol Acrylic Varnish - Matt
North American F-86F/E(M) Sabre 1:72 - A03082
Cromwell IV Tank 1:76 - A02338
Traction Shed - R9679